Saturday, September 24, 2011

Miserable Failure

So a friend brought it to my attention the other day that I have not blogged on here in 8 months. I had all the great intentions in the world to do so but I don't know what happened. I have blogged on my wrestling blog but not on this one since January when I created it. Shameful! Well, I'm back. Hopefully I'll do a better job with it. I think I will change it to a traditional blog moreso and just talk about randomness. That way I'll be able to blog more often. Let's see what is on my mind today.

Random-I wish I had wireless internet so that I could be on my laptop and in the room with the TV at the same time. I'd probably write on the blog more too.

I miss my friends. I miss being in a city with my friends. It would be cool this evening to be able to call up Neisha or Joy or Erika or somebody and go out to dinner. Instead I am at home thinking about what I should cook for dinner and checking out the DVR.

I'm not looking forward to cleaning out the garage. Storing stuff in the garage isn't smart. It gets too dusty and dirty. EWW!!

So nothing is really on my mind today.

1 comment:

  1. Terri, YOU ARE NOT A FAILURE!!! I wish I lived close to you and well, anyone I know at this point. You are awesome!!! Oh and I wore an AMF t-shirt today. Lol.

    ReplyDelete