Saturday, January 1, 2011

Something to Talk About

I decided to start a blog for the new year. I had been thinking about starting one for a while and honestly I think I have started one before but have no clue what happened to it. But alas here is a fresh start! I named this something to talk about because I figured that I would post topics here that I thought were interesting (if even for the brief moment I was thinking about them). So be on the lookout for topics and be sure to reply and let me (and the internet world) know your thoughts! Let's have something to talk about!

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck with the blog. I've been wanting to start one too, but I never know what I want to talk about. I guess I'll brainstorm some ideas, and then use them as inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Terri, this is Rachel, Joy's sister. I'm looking forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete